Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #10: Sharing is Caring




Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
It’s a great way to find new blogs and make new friends!

This week's Question:

Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

When I started blogging, I did it for myself and had no intention of getting involved in the blogging community at large.  And am I ever happy that I changed my mind!

I have met a large number of very cool people.  I don't get to visit all of their blogs all the time (why oh why are there only 24 hours in a day?), but when I do, I always feel welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Great answer.

    Glad you decided to plugin to the community. I have noticed people are extremely nice too!

    New follower via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!! I'm a new blogger and I've met so many great bloggers (everyone has been so helpful!)

    I'm a new follower =)
    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I wish I couldn't comment more often and I try to at least weekly. But there are so many wonderful blogs. I do visit each blog once a week, even if I don't get the chance to leave a message. The blogging community is so amazing ;)

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing. For almost two months, I didn't go out of my shell. I didn't visit other people's blogs so it was really lonely. And I thought that I need to change because what's the purpose of having a blog when you don't socialize? It was the best move ever. I have met a lot of people and guess what, they are also giving me their time of the day by visiting and commenting on my blog.

    Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just started following you. Here is my blog: http://www.michaelscifan.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! Thanks for the follow(: Following back!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete