Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #4: OCD Love Story

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that highlights soon-to-be-published books.  This week's selection is...

OCD Love Story, by Corey Ann Haydu
Publication date: July 23, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Goodreads

When Bea meets Beck, she knows instantly that he's her kind of crazy. Sweet, strong, kinda-messed-up Beck understands her like no one else can. He makes her feel almost normal. He makes her feel like she could fall in love again.
 

But despite her feelings for Beck, Bea can't stop thinking about someone else: a guy who is gorgeous and magnetic... and has no idea Bea even exists. But Bea knows a ton about him. She spends a lot of time watching him. She has a journal full of notes. Some might even say she's obsessed.
 

Bea tells herself she's got it all under control, but this isn't a choice, it's a compulsion. The truth is, she's breaking down... and she might end up breaking her own heart.



My friends joke that I'm a bit OCD about certain things (grammar, using a turn signal while driving, following process & procedure in general), so this book jumped right out at me.  I love the vibrant colors and the repeating "I will not stalk that boy" background.  Hilarious!

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this one around quite a bit recently. It sounds good. See what I'm waiting on here

    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this one too. I love the writing on the cover too and those colors. I definitely have some OCD tendencies myself. Great pick!
    New follower via GFC. I'd love it if you'd follow back.
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete